<————– See that book there. Ya. That one riiiiiight over there.
That required reading for college that I never thought would amount to anything significant.
I. Was. Wrong.
This book changed my life.
This book sent me on a journey.
Made me ask questions.
- What if I had been born into another culture; would I still believe in god, the Christian bible, Jesus Christ? And if not…then does that mean I would be damned to hell because that’s the assumption made by Christianity and other faiths.
- Why is my faith not subject to the same criticisms and questions that I use against other faiths?; because if we all have to play by the same rules then we are all wrong.
- Are emotional experiences a reliable standard by which we can make choices concerning our belief system?If not, what is?
- How is the concept of a “divine will” compatible with “free will”?
- Why is religion immune from rational inquiry?
Slightly Over Dramatic Girly Optimist